Border Entry Services are specialist consultants in Trusted Traveler applications. We’re not the government, but we make your application accurate and hassle free. We charge a checking and processing fee for our service in addition to the government fee. We are with you all the way and our customer service is first class, if you prefer to do it yourself without our assistance, you can apply here.
Border Entry Services are committed to safeguarding the privacy of customers. We process the data you have supplied to B.E.S. only to perform our duty to file your Trusted Traveler application.
This policy applies where we are acting as a data controller with respect to the personal data of B.E.S in other words, where we determine the purposes.
We may process information contained in or relating to any communication that you send to us known as correspondence data. The correspondence data may include [the communication content and metadata associated with the communication and nature of our business service. Our website will generate the metadata associated with communications made using the website contact forms. The correspondence data may be processed or the purposes of communicating with you and record-keeping. The legal basis for this processing is our legitimate interests, namely the proper administration of our website and business and communications with users.
- We don’t collect cookies on our site.
- We don’t give or sell your information to third parties;
- We use your email address only to send you relevant information about Trusted Traveler Programs;
- Application forms are stored on a secure server. They are never downloaded onto individual PCs
- Application forms are never printed;
- Application forms are kept for a maximum of 3 months then deleted from our database – this is in case of PayPal disputes;
- B.E.S staff only communicate with visitors to our website to answer customer queries and pursue missing information and payments;
- We do not operate a call center; you will not receive any unsolicited calls from our staff;
- Please do not supply any other person's personal data to us, unless we prompt you to do so.
- Canceled applications are immediately deleted from the database;
- We only accept child applications, with authorization from a parent or legal guardian (Information can be found on the application form);
- We only use your credit card details to pay the government fee and we work to the regulations set by the PCI Security Standards Council;
- Emails containing credit card information are deleted immediately once the government fee is paid;
- Financial transactions relating to our website and services may be handled by our payment services providers. We will share transaction data with our payment services providers only to the extent necessary for the purposes of processing your payments, refunding such payments and dealing with complaints and queries relating to such payments and refunds.
- We utilize suitable physical, electronic and administration strategies to shield your data;
- We use the latest techniques and strategies in encryption engineering and firewall protection;